Shipping: All orders are shipped within 72 hours Monday -Thursday 6am - 4pm Arizona Time.
Any order containing a lower receiver will not be shipped until we receive a copy of your FFL. Once received regular shipping policies apply. Submit your FFL Here.
Holiday Shipping: The QC10 Shop is closed from December 223rd-January 2nd. During this time, shipping will also be closed. You order will be processed on Jauary 2nd and will ship out the same or next week. Please double check your shipping information as well as get your FFL info in so that your order will not be delayed.
Returns: Quarter Circle 10 offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. See Details.
• QC10 Ranger (GSF) Lower Receiver with Proprietary Parts (Ejector, Mag Catch and LRBHO Assembly)
• Engineered for 9mm, .40 S&W & .357 SIG GLOCK® Magazines
• Last Round Bolt Hold Open on Empty
• Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum
• Accepts Patented Universal 9MM Bolt
• Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
• Accepts Mil-spec Pistol/Carbine Buffer Tube
• Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
• 12 oz stripped weight
• Quarter Circle 10 parts are designed to work within mil-spec perimeters. However, for optimum performance we recommend using QC10 parts for all your core elements, (receivers, bolt, barrel and adjustable buffer system).
• Made for- Not Modified. Every QC10 product is engineered specifically for pistol caliber ammunition, not modified from an existing platform, increasing functionality, reliability and overall performance.
Any orders containing lower receivers require a verified FFL dealer to make the transfer.
* This item is part of our Back Room-Sale category. This item does have cosmetic dings/scratches/finish imperfections. It is guaranteed to be functional but is not returnable due to finish issues.
Lower receivers will not be shipped until QC10 has your dealer's license on file.
Please contact your desired dealer about sending us a copy of their license.
CALIFORNIA BUYERS: Please check with your transferring dealer before ordering. Many CA dealers are unwilling to process lower receiver transfers.