• QC10 Stripped CLT9MM Lower Receiver with proprietary parts
• Engineered for 9x19mm Metalform SMG magazines
• Last Round Bolt Hold Open on Empty
• Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum
• Accepts Patented Universal 9MM Bolt
• Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
• Accepts Mil-spec Pistol/Carbine Buffer Tube
• Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
• 11.5 oz stripped weight
• Quarter Circle 10 parts are designed to work within mil-spec perimeters. However, for optimum performance we recommend using QC10 parts for all your core elements, (receivers, bolt, barrel and adjustable buffer system).
• Made for- Not Modified. Every QC10 product is engineered specifically for pistol caliber ammunition, not modified from an existing platform, increasing functionality, reliability and overall performance.
* This item is part of our Back Room-Sale category. This item does have cosmetic dings/scratches/finish imperfections. It is guaranteed to be functional but is not returnable due to finish issues.
Any orders containing lower receivers require a verified FFL dealer to make the transfer.
Lower receivers will not be shipped until QC10 has your dealer's license on file.
Please contact your desired dealer about sending us a copy of their license.
CALIFORNIA BUYERS: Please check with your transferring dealer before ordering. Many CA dealers are unwilling to process lower receiver transfers.
Important Warranty Note:
If you intend to register your Quarter Circle 10 firearm as an NFA weapon, test it thoroughly before doing so in a Title 1 Configuration. Once you Form 1 or Form 2 it, you are legally the manufacturer, and we cannot service the firearm. Should your firearm require warranty replacement we can only replace it with a Title I receiver and we are not responsible for tax stamps or NFA fees.